Congratulations! Your pledge to vote is the first step in making sure your voice is heard in the upcoming election.
Now it’s time to make your plan to vote! The following checklist has resources to set you and your friends up for success whether you’re voting early, by mail, or in-person on Election Day.
- Pledge to vote
- Talk with friends and family about voting
This is a crucial step in getting out the vote. Here are some quick tips on how to talk about voting:
- Develop a game plan to vote
- When – https://www.headcount.org/make-your-vote-count/
- Where – https://www.headcount.org/find-your-polling-place/
- Personal plan – https://educationvotes.nea.org/presidential-2020/make-a-plan-to-vote/
Don’t forget to research your local candidates too. See you at the polls!